Authorization & Authentication
Providing secure access to our capabilities and data is a core priority for us.
Our security measures include:
- A test API key that allows anyone to make queries and experiment with our APIs without exposing private data or enabling anyone to corrupt or change our data
- Confirmation that new businesses have signed appropriate contracts before they are provided with access to supplier databases
- Authentication through API tokenization
- Use of JSON web tokens
- Identity and Access Management control for registered users to that you can administer how your developers are able to access TravelgateX functionalities
- Support for creating and maintaining internal security policies
- Use of rate limiting and error messages where usage is outside our normal business experience.