To make it easier for users and contributors to see precisely what notable changes have been made on TravelgateX.
All notable changes on TravelgateX platform will be documented in this page.
- stats gateway
- GraphQL Schema updated.
- Accesses, Clients and Suppliers querys chagend to the new entitiesx client
- flow cascade permissions
- code field from accessData to match with query response
- CatalogAdviseMessage to extern schema
- owner of default client
- api-key permissions on hotlst
- image GCR
- Default client on addClient function
- Old org code format
- Audit deprecated
- SelectChildren function changed
- Added org code
- Response header. Content-type
- Entities resolvers
- The DEFAULT_TEMPLATE option has been modified.The permissions given to the owner were :
This is for future updates. Ignore it for the time being.The owner of the organization now has an admin permission all across the apis: org:api:rsc:crud1xaf.
- Intern members (@xmltravelgate.com, @travelgatex.com) only can be added to TEAM type groups.
- Operations now does not check permissions. All operations listed.
- deleteApi function implemented.
- Api-key can be added to more than one product on the same folder.
- Group query can now be filtered by parent.
- Error when adding apis to TEAM type groups.
- When creating new member used to always return “Auth0 connection error”
- Some errors description have been improved.
- Endpoint error messages
- Launch patch with new patch file
- New patch fixing write headers
- Headers patch
- New implement of cache
- Use gzip to unzip response instead of delegate to request module
- Two caches, one for apikeys and another one to redirect endpoint
- Implement case not zipped
- Implement cache to rewrite endpoint
- Use worker and main thread to stats depends search, and calculate
- Send stringify of body_worker
- Protect Buffer
- ElapsedTime when error, and fix jsonstringify
- Tracing from worker (detail)
- Tracing from utils2 (detail)
- Timming and use workers for stats.
- Status code when endpoint fails
- Handler for updating api-keys to different groups
- Error description to not found members
- deleteApi functionality
- Parent filter to groups
- Filters to external schema
- isAdmin from productData
- All check for GetSons
- Description to more than one member in a api-key error
- Descendents query, only returns valid groups
- all permissions, now returns only orgs and validGroups
- Debug prints
- Upgrade libraries
- Autogencode. Deleted commit
- ‘all’ requestors now able to update accesses non of their ownage
- Shared automatic update in UpdateAccess
- impersonatedJwt to member resolver
- all permissions for productData->apis resolver
- all’ user case in resource data resolver for role connection
- get organizations function for normal permission table
- Max length for org code raised to 8
- UpdateOrganizationDomain mutation to intern schema
- Error on alpha-numeric characters for organization code
- UpdateOrganizationDomain delete function
- Domain filter to organizations function resolver
- Autogenerated code for new orgs with no code
- Domain filter to organizations function in external schema
- all:api:all use case
- RefreshToken now returns a list of apikeys with the result
- Intern schema modified adding domain scalar and domains in organization
- Organization data resolver has been modified to add domain resolvers
- Token-gen for updateGroupAdmin
- Refresh token funcition.
- Create Organization.
- Errors description.
- Update group
- Entities call when move folder and change members refresh token position.
- Useless folders from create folder template
- Force group names to lowcase only in TEAM/ORG cases
- Useless folders
- Update organizations.
- New field Geoname in Hotels query, which provides hotel’s geographical information
- Profile type
Accessentities resources content.
- Product name
- Added pagination to partners list
- Entity’s Owner and its related Filters, queries and mutations.
- Old connect form migrated to TravelgateX
- Clients and suppliers CRUD
- Corrected change of Payment’s structure
- Basic Audit by request using header
TGX-Audit: 1See more: TGX Headers page
- New section for entities in IAM
- Accesses CRUD
- TGX Headers page
- Support basic Tracing by request using header
- Return groups codes on entities queries (
- Access name filter
- New default group when user account is deleted.
- Audit members has been added in createMember and deleteMember
- Response of Access and Supplier query when no accesses on the request
- Entity propagation
- Permission check
- Update member auditions and refactor that funcionality
- URL resolver
- API/resource resolvers
- Roles function with new admin permissions
- Improvements in the organization selector and modal.
- GraphQL Schema updated.
- IAM mutations
- All groups in resources and apis resolvers
- Delete member mutation (Delete Apikeys or uninvite user emails)
- Public deleteGroup function and made it public
- Organizations queries resolvers
- Groups resolvers
- GraphQL Schema updated.
- Admin permissions management for groups.
- Old support Apikey
- Team’s permission management for groups.
- Flow (Cascade) permissions.
- Inprove time response of groups resolvers.
- GraphQL Schema breaking changes. Substitutes and fixes to Deprecated and Deleted Notes pages.
- Deprecated schema notes pages.
- Deleted schema notes pages.
- Documentation pages’ styles
- Deleted schema notes
- Documentation pages’ index
- Previously deprecated queries. See more