The Language type represents Language values. A good example might be a Hotel Description Language. In queries or mutations, Language fields have to be specified in ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 format with enclosing double quotes “es”.
GraphQL schema definition
- scalar Language
- HotelCriteriaSearchInput: Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room. You must preload the other fields in our system by complete the fields absents.
- HotelCriteriaQuoteInput: The quote criteria contains the option reference id, block and language.
- HotelCriteriaBookingInput: Criteria of book contains basic information to find a book or books.
- CriteriaSearch: Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room.
- HotelBookInput: Criteria of book.
- HotelCancelInput: Cancellation Criteria.