The DateTime type represents DateTime values. A good example might be a transaction TimeSpan. In queries or mutations, DateTime fields have to be specified in ISO 8601 format with enclosing double quotes: “2017-10-22T13:57:31.123Z”.
GraphQL schema definition
- scalar DateTime
- Access: An Access is a set of credentials and configuration in order to access the system of a Supplier.
- Supplier: A Supplier is a Partner who is connected to TravelgateX on the supply side in order to sell their product to connected Buyers
- Client: Client identifies who is making the request and holds the configuration assigned to it.
- Group: Groups are organized hierarchically.
- Member: You grant access to members which can be either: Users: A developer, administrator or any other person from your Organization who interacts with the TravelgateX Platform. An email address can be used as the identity of a User. Service Accounts: An application (Client) instead of an individual User. If you prefer, you can create as many Service Accounts as needed to represent different logical components of your application.
- Organization: Organization node is the root node in the hierarachy, the folders are the children of the organization and the products are the children of the folders.
- Product: An APIs collection.
- Resource: Resources are those used in APIs and Products.
- Role: Permissions determine what operations are allowed on a resource
- HotelXHotelFilterInput: By default: Logical AND on all given filters.
- Board: Board type.
- Category: Category Type
- Hotel: Hotel Type
- Media: Contains media information.
- Airport: Airport Type
- RoomStatic: Room Type
- Destination: Destination Type
- AuditData: Data sent and received in the supplier’s native format.
- Transactions: Supplier transaction
- StatsFilterInput: Filters needed to do a search. Users (List of users), Suppliers (List of suppliers), ServiceApis (List of service apis), From (Start date of search - YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss), To (End date of search - YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss)
- Stats: The service used to access the stats of every connection that uses the HUB
- StatsAssert: Assert of an specific error