Informs markup applied over supplier price.
GraphQL schema definition
- channel(String): channel of markup application.
- currency(Currency!): Currency code indicating which currency should be paid. This information is mandatory.
- binding(Boolean!): It indicates if the price indicated in the gross must be respected. That is, the customer can not sell the room / option at a price lower than that established by the supplier. This information is mandatory.
- net(Float!): Indicates the net price that the customer must pay to the supplier plus the markup. This information is mandatory.
- gross(Float): Indicates the retail price that the supplier sells to the customer plus the markup.
- exchange(Exchange!): Informs about the currency of origin, and the rate applied over result. This information is mandatory.
- rules([Rule!]!): Breakdown of the applied rules for a markup