Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room. You must preload the other fields in our system by complete the fields absents.
GraphQL schema definition
- checkIn(Date!): Check-in date for booking Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- checkOut(Date!): Check-out, booking date Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- hotels([String!]): Hotel Codes.
- destinations([String!]): Destination codes.
- occupancies([RoomInput!]!): For multi-room bookings, this array will contain multiple elements (rooms). For each room you have to specify its own occupancy.
- language(Language): Language to be used in request
- currency(Currency): Currency requested if supported by supplier
- nationality(Country): Nationality of the guest (use ISO3166_1_alfa_2)
- market(String): Targeted zone, country or point-ofsale-to be used in request.