Easily accessible log of notable changes to Stats
- Updated changelog
- Added a hard limit when an API’s response lasts more than 60 seconds. When application hard limit is surpassed, microservice will response with a graceful response (http_status code = 403).
- Added new input object
timeRangethat improves the time filters providing both a relative time filter and an absolute time filter.
- Fix an error that was causing to have empty
operationsin the response.
- New scalar type Int64 has been created.
StatsInfohave changed its type to this new scalar.
adviceMessage’s from others TravelgateX products are returned as
StatsInforeturns the correct value.
- Now stats are available from 01/01/2018. Requests by
accessCodeare available only from 15/05/2019.
- Fix an error that was causing
accessCodenot being stored successfully.
- Fix an error to show 100 assets per
- Fix an error that was causing that assets of HUB error types were NULL.
- Input field
- New required input field
retrieveAssetsadded to indicate if assets are needed.
- Assets returned limited to 100 to avoid too big responses. This limitation makes sense since the main objective is not to access all the asset nodes.
- Fix an error building internal queries when Quote/Booking and Other are requested.
- New input field
owneradded to allow filter by organization.
OperationDataadded. Reason: Share the operation code in English.
StatsDataadded. Reason: Share a summary of hits at
- Internal queries to Stats DB optimized.
OperationDetailedadded. Reason: To differentiate existent traffic types: BASIC, SPEED, OPTIMIZED.
- Stats product documentation