Typical Exchange Message Scenario
Typical use case of message exchange flow between Providers and Sellers can be resumed as:
Synchronize Hotelier product:
- Providers retrieve static inventory (Hotel/Rates/Rooms) from Seller using HotelRatePlanInventoryRetrieve in order to map Hotelier inventory into their system.
- Providers Push/Notif Rate information to Seller using HotelRatePlanNotif in order to synchronize Hotelier rates.
- Providers Push/Notif Availability information to Seller using HotelAvailNotif in order to synchronize Hotelier availability.
Synchronize Bookings (Confirmations / Cancellations):
- Sellers can Push/Notify reservations to Providers using Provider native specification (Specification should be provided to TravelgateX).
- Providers can retrieve reservations using HotelRatePlanNotif.
- Use both systems described above.
Optionally, check if synchronization is correct:
- Providers retrieve dynamic rates and availability using HotelRatePlanRetrieve and HotelAvailRetrieve.
- Providers retrieve valuated availability using HotelAvail (Currently, this functionality is available only in Seller’s extranet)