In order to simulate the availability requests and response for the product loaded in Inventory-X you will need to go to the
Product tab and then select the
Availability option in the Inventory-X extranet.
First step will be to indicate the desired Client-Provider connection and then the hotel to search availability. After that, you should specify the following conditions:
- Hotel: Hotel name or ID to request for.
- Dates: Check-in and check-out date to request for.
- Rate Rules: In case you need to search and filter a particular rate rule, check the option required:
Honeymoon. Rates without rule assigned will be returned.
- Markets: Optional filter if you only want to receive rates allowed for specific markets.
- Rooms: Number of rooms to request for.
- Paxes and ages: Number of pax in each room and their age.
Once you have filled all the information you can click on the
Search button and all options and prices will appear if there is any rate that fullfills all conditions.
Please, bear in mind that this is just a visual tool that will show you the different options available based on the request that you make. It will not let you to do neither a Valuation nor a Booking request,because this is not the purpose of this tool.