Easily accessible log of notable changes to HotelX API
All notable changes to our platform will be documented on this page.
- Type HotelData introduces new field “GiataData”.
- Internal, better performant, REST endpoint in Search operation. Field filters have been added to minimize the throughput, this wasn’t necessary with graphql, filtered fields that have a relation with Legacy api are now also sent as filter.
Expire date of payment card in Book now accept the follow format, month: 1 digit or 2 digits, year: 4 digits or 2 digits
- Fix hotel-list and hotel-room EOF error, when elastic returns empty result.
- Fix the error of destinationSearcher when elastic returns empty value.
- Fix the error of hotel-list and hotel-room when requesting more than one code.
- Upgrade permission check in all microservices
- Environment variable health check
- Add parameter in Hotel-Quote and Hotel-Book
- Fix booking timeout issue
- Added warning if any option has been discarded by CommissionX and CurrencyX plugins
- Fix filter maxSize Destination
- Adapt Hotel-Room, Hotel-Board, Hotel-Category to new organization.
- Added log if commission Fees is -1
- Ambiguous warning message in Book when supplier has not returned price
- Removed error nodes from Groups and Organization nodes
- Removed log if amount is 0 in Fees node
- Added geonames in Hotel-List
- Added access code in book log in some special cases of commission
- Partially synchronous resource caches in Hotel-Quote, Hotel-Book, Hotel-Cancel, Hotel-Booking
- Fix Stats
- Fix Hotels requested stats in Access and Transaction spans where the count wasn’t correct in some cases
- Margin plugin compares net commission in order to decide discarding or mantaining an option.
- Fix blacklist (by supplier) plugin
- Fix price discrepancy between Quote and Book
- Allow relay at the query hotel
- Count field in HotelConnection to retrieve the number of HotelEdges that match the filter, pagination doesn’t affect Count.
- Status tipification to be able to differentiate from critical to non-critical external services
- Commission and currency rates are now keep unchanged between Quote and Book
- Operation and Access processes have been updated to register times of their different execution steps and their processed options.
- Transactions to worker are now monitorized in their own span with supplier’s communication times, parsing times and processed options.
- Fix apply Markups to net price
- Fix currency bug inside markups, in Quote and Book
- Fix Exchange node empty if not CurrencyX (see doc in https://docs.travelgatex.com/hotelx/plugins/converter/)
- Fix bugs in Quote
- Improve reponse time and service
- Settings heritage. Guide
- Plugins filter
- Fix bugs
- New input field in Hotels Query filter. This allows to filter the response by hotel’s country. GraphQL Schema updated.
- New plugin, safety margin. You can see the documentation here.
- Hotel, board, room and rate maps caches are now updated synchronously. This will improve the user’s experience when 1st time debugging operations.
- Hotel maps cache refactoring to reduce the number of cached items and cached operations.
- Hotel maps cached requests are now pipelined to reduce Round Trip Time.
- HotelX concepts content examples.
- Improvement of the
RoomsSchema with paginated list and max number of elements per page. By defect are 1000 rooms.
- Wrong behaviour that made options to be discarded when price in supplements was empty in