Int scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric values. Int can represent values between -(2^31) and 2^31 - 1.
GraphQL schema definition
- scalar Int
- HotelConnection: HotelList definition
- HotelSettingsInput: Settings that you can edit for this avail. Values are loaded by default in our Back Office.
- BusinessRules: List of business rules for filtering options based on your interests.
- PaxInput: Pax object that contains the pax age.
- BusinessRulesInput: List of business rules to use as filter on the options.
- SettingsBaseInput: Contains the time out and business rules of a supplier or an access.
- StatsRequest: Contains internal information.
- Pax: Specifies the age pax. The range of what is considered an adult, infant or baby is particular to each supplier.
- Occupancy: Information about occupancy.
- Room: Contains the room information of the option returned.
- Supplement: Supplement that it can be or its already added to the option returned. Contains all the information about the supplement.
- Bed: Contains information about a bed.
- CancelPenalty: Contains information for cancellation penalities..
- HotelXBusinessRulesInput: List of business rules to use as filter on the options.
- BookRoomInput: Input BookRoom contains list of pax and the room's reference.
- ExpireDateInput: The card expiration date
- BookPaxInput: Input BookPax contains basic information abaout pax suach as name, surname and age.