The Date type represents Date values. A good example might be a Hotel CheckIn Date. In queries or mutations, DateTime fields have to be specified in ISO 8601 format with enclosing double quotes: “2017-10-22”.
GraphQL schema definition
- scalar Date
- HotelCriteriaSearchInput: Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room. You must preload the other fields in our system by complete the fields absents.
- CriteriaSearch: Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room.
- Supplement: Supplement that it can be or its already added to the option returned. Contains all the information about the supplement.
- RatePlan: Information about the rate of the option returned.
- Promotion: Information about room promotions(offers).
- PriceBreakdown: Information about daily price.
- CriteriaBookingDatesInput: Criteria by dates