The Currenty type represents Currency values. A good example might be a Rate Price Currency. In queries or mutations, Currency fields have to be specified in ISO 4217 format with enclosing double quotes “EUR”.
GraphQL schema definition
- scalar Currency
- HotelCriteriaSearchInput: Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room. You must preload the other fields in our system by complete the fields absents.
- SettingsBaseInput: Contains the time out and business rules of a supplier or an access.
- CriteriaSearch: Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room.
- Price: Price indicates the value of the room/option. Supplements and/or surcharges can be included into the price, and will be verified with nodes Supplements/Surcharges.
- Exchange: Provides information about the currency of original, and its rate applied over the results returned by the Supplier.
- Markup: Informs markup applied over supplier price.
- CancelPenalty: Contains information for cancellation penalities..
- CriteriaBookingReferencesInput: Criteria by references