Plugins are custom code, executed in HotelX servers, that add or modify specific functionalities. Any
Partner can develop custom Plugins, nevertheless HotelX, HotelX has developed many Plugins available for anyone to use out of the box.
HotelX query or mutation determine what flow is executed. Plugins can be executed in different
Step is the minium container where plugins are executed sequentially.
|Step||When is executed|
|Request Access||Before send request to
|Response Access||After all
|Response||Before HotelX responds message to to
Plugin types supported by HotelX:
- Pre Step: First execution on every step.
- Hotel Map: Hotel mapping codes.
- Board Map: Board mapping codes.
- Room Map: Room mapping codes.
- Currency Conversion: Currency rate conversion.
- Net Price: Calculate the net price.
- Markup: Markups to
- Aggregation: Aggregate multiple
- Post Step: Last execution on every step.
Plugin Context Execution
Once message enters on HotelX it flows over different flows and steps. That’s why plugins are executed in different contexts.
- Read objects involved in current query and/or mutations.
- Read objects available in all HotelX operations.
With context information developers can personalize plugin features, more information about plugin development can be found here.
Plugin Step Execution
You will receive access credentials to the FTP server with your Welcome Pack
The structure of the directory should be in the below format, all files should be inside this directory
/F[Folder code]_[Unique code]/HotelX_[Unique code]/
F[Folder code]_[Unique code]
- Folder code: corresponds to the folder number.
- Unique code: corresponds to the folder unique code in our system.
- Unique code: corresponds to the HotelX unique code in our system.