Search is the first operation in the booking flow. It allows to check which available rooms there are for the requested hotels or for the hotels in the requested destination for a given range of dates and for a given pax distribution.
It explains different parameters that can be set up in the request Mandatory
- CheckIn: check-in date for the booking. Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- CheckOut: check-out date for the booking. Format YYYY-MM-DD
- Hotels*: List of hotel codes
- Destinations*: List of destination codes
- Occupancies: The occupancy you are requesting for each room.
- For multi-room bookings, this array will contain multiple elements (rooms). For each room you should specify its own occupancy.
* Hotels and Destinations parameters are exclusive between them
How to request
There are different ways to request a Search. Below are shown different examples for different casuistry:
Bear in mind
Please, bear in mind that within the room structure response there is a refundable field. If that field is filled with false it means that the room has 100% cancellation cost, so the room is not refundable. If the field returns a null value it means that the provider is not able to return this info at this step.