ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
GraphQL schema definition
- scalar ID
- HotelSettingsInput: Settings that you can edit for this avail. Values are loaded by default in our Back Office.
- AdviseMessage: List of advise messages.
- Board: Board type.
- BoardData: Board data
- Category: Category Type
- CategoryData: Category data
- Hotel: Hotel Type
- HotelData: Hotel data
- DestinationData: Information about destinantion
- Airport: Airport Type
- Geoname: Geoname type
- AirportData: Information about the airport
- GeonameData: Geoname data, which contain a reference to his parent location
- RoomStatic: Room Type
- RoomData: Room data
- Destination: Destination Type
- HotelXAccessInput: AccessInput overwrites an existent access in our Back Office or creates a new one to be used in this search query only. An access object contains its own code, configuration and settings.