Price indicates the value of the room/option. Supplements and/or surcharges can be included into the price, and will be verified with nodes Supplements/Surcharges.
GraphQL schema definition
- currency(Currency!): Currency code indicating which currency should be paid. This information is mandatory.
- binding(Boolean!): It indicates if the price indicated in the gross must be respected. That is, the customer can not sell the room / option at a price lower than that established by the supplier. This information is mandatory.
- net(Float!): Indicates the net price that the customer must pay to the supplier. This information is mandatory.
- gross(Float): Indicates the retail price that the supplier sells to the customer.
- exchange(Exchange!): Provides information about the currency of original, and its rate applied over the results returned by the Supplier. This information is mandatory.
- markups([Markup!]): Informs markup applied over supplier price.
- HotelOptionSearch: An option includes hotel information, meal plan, total price, conditions and room description
- Supplement: Supplement that it can be or its already added to the option returned. Contains all the information about the supplement.
- Surcharge: Surcharge that it can be or it is already added to the option returned. Contains all the information about the surcharge.
- RoomPrice: Specifies the room price.
- PriceBreakdown: Information about daily price.
- HotelOptionQuote: Contains information about quote(s)
- HotelBookingDetail: Contains information about booking
- HotelCancelDetail: Contains information about cancel