Search criteria contains destination, travel dates and the number of pax in each room.
GraphQL schema definition
- checkIn(Date!): Check-in date for booking Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- checkOut(Date!): Check-out, booking date Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- hotels([String!]!): Contains the list of hotels's ID
- occupancies([RoomCriteria!]!): For multi-room bookings, this array will contain multiple elements (rooms). For each room you have to specify its own occupancy.
- language(Language): Language to be used in request
- currency(Currency): Currency requested if supported by supplier
- nationality(Country): Nationality of the guest (use ISO3166_1_alfa_2)
- market(String!): Targeted zone, country or point-ofsale-to be used in request.
- HotelSearch: Results from Avail Hotel; contains all the available options for a given date and itinerary