The information and credentials required to access the supplier’s system.
GraphQL schema definition
- username(String): User name for the connection.
- password(String): Password for the connection
- urls(UrlsInput!): URL or endpoint for the connection.
- parameters([ParameterInput!]): List of parameters with additional required information.
- markets([String!]): Source Markets allowed for the Access
- rateRules([RateRulesType!]): RateRules allowed for the access.
- HotelXAccessInput: AccessInput overwrites an existent access in our Back Office or creates a new one to be used in this search query only. An access object contains its own code, configuration and settings.