Search is the first step in our booking flow. The goal is to check availability in the date range and pax specified for the requested hotels or for the hotels in the destination requested. The call can search one or more sellers’ accesses. It returns a list of available options according to your search criteria.
There are different parameters that can be set up in the request. Below are the mandatory parameters:
- CheckIn: check-in date for the booking. Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- CheckOut: check-out date for the booking. Format YYYY-MM-DD
- Hotels: List of hotel codes
- Occupancies: The occupancy you are requesting for each room.
- For multi-room bookings, this array will contain multiple elements (rooms). You will need to detail the occupancy for each room requested.
How to request
There are different ways to perform a search request. Below are shown different examples for different scenarios:
Please bear in mind that in the room structure response there is a refundable field. If that field is set to false, it means that the room has 100% cancellation cost, in other words, the room is NON-REFUNDABLE. If the field returns a null value, it means that the seller is not able to return this info at this step. Some sellers do not return cancellation policies in availabilit. You can find out the specifities of each seller in their metadata.