Four steps to using our API
If you’re ready to start searching for a hotel, getting a quote and booking it right away, try out the TravelgateX API by following the steps below:
- STEP 1: Get to know our APIs. Read through our documentation and test some sample calls in our API Playground. You can use a test API key and start experimenting with our APIs straight away.
- STEP 2: Sign an agreement with a hotel Seller to get access to their booking databases. You can see a full list of Sellers and contact the ones you want to connect with by visiting our Seller portfolio.
- STEP 3: Sign up for TravelgateX API access https://www.travelgatex.com/
- STEP 4: Start generating new business! Read through our integration guides and start integrating our HotelX API into your booking applications.
- BONUS STEP: TravelgateX is using one of the latest and most advanced API technologies, GraphQL. It is quick to learn and immensely powerful. Check out our free GraphQL guides to learn more about this cutting edge technology.
Interactive, user-friendly documentation
All of our endpoint reference documentation is generated from our GraphQL schema. Use the schema column in the navigation of the API Playground to see and understand what information will be returned by each query.
Be part of the community
The TravelgateX community of developers are creative, clever, data-driven, fun, and helpful. Join our Community and contribute to the conversation, learn from other developers working in the travel industry, and share your own best practices and unique insights. Feel connected and be part of a bigger industry sector by participating in our forums. It is also a great place to learn and share new GraphQL practices and to learn about our other tools, including our payments platform, and how other developers are connecting with our 600+ suppliers.
Our developers team also actively participate in our forums, so when you post a query, we are quick to respond and solve your integration challenge. The GraphQL playground has all of our API functionalities baked in, so you can quickly explore making queries and testing calls, but if you need more help, you can contact us through our Help Center
Although the API has been designed to be very intuitive and easy to read, we are aware that some concepts can be confusing. That’s why we’re here to help! You have access to complete API documentation guide, an interactive version available inside the Playground, a large community of experienced members ready to answer your questions, and a support team ready to solve any doubts that you might have during the process.
Got a great idea? Share it with us at the TGX Community Forum
Can’t find your answer?
Got any technical questions or need tech support from our team? We’re here to help. Get in touch