Tutorials & Resources
Although GraphQL is a very young technology, it’s quickly gaining momentum and already has a fast growing yet vast ecosystem. Apart from Facebook’s and Graphql.org’s official documentation, there are more and more development teams embracing this technology and you can now find a lot of articles, tutorial and videos talking about it.
We want to be part of this community and hopefully help you discover this new technology and its features. That’s why we have gathered some of the best articles and tutorials for you to get to know GraphQL and learn how to use it step by step. Have a look at the list bellow and click on any of the resources, materials, podcast and documentation to start.
GraphQL Articles and discussions
- REST APIs are REST-in-Peace APIs. Long Live GraphQL.
- Hacker News Thread
- Living APIs and the Case for GraphQL
- Learn GraphQL with GitHub
- The free and open-source tutorial to learn all around GraphQL to go from zero to production.
- Learn GraphQL by querying a schema based on JSON data
- GraphQL official documentation
- Relay official documentation
- Schema first development - Johannes Schickling
- Schema-first development with GraphQL
- GraphQL First in practice at Quri
- GraphQL First: A better way to build modern apps
- GraphQL User List
- Introducing The GraphQL Guide by John Resig
- Learn To Build Fullstack Graphql Applications by Julian Mayorga