It is an absolute load, so bear in mind these considerations:
- If there is any problem with the file or its data then the load is cancelled and no rules are modified.
- If a rule is not referenced on the file then its value is not modified (only rules explicitly referenced on the file are affected).
- If you want to set the default value of a rule you just have to delete that rule.
Each line represents a unique temporary pricing rule and contains all the information (fields) about it.
The first line is not a header line: it contains data directly.
Inside a line, by default fields and subfields are separated using the characters
;. None of these characters can’t be used inside data because fields and subfields would be gathered in a wrong way.
The data of the fields is not encapsulated by
"or any other character: the information must be included directly.
Any blank line will be skipped.
The file and its data have to be encoded using UTF-8. Otherwise there can be stored strange characters.
If a field is mandatory then it has to be present in each line, even if it has no data: its used position cannot be omitted. If mandatory then we have to see if its data is mandatory or not.
If a field is not mandatory but we want to set it then all previous fields must be present: if any previous field is not mandatory and we don’t want to set a value we will have to include it with no value. We need it this way as it is used the field position to map it to the target data.
If a field’s data is not mandatory and we don’t want to set it then we just keep it empty: i.e. …##…
If a field’s data is mandatory then we have to set something (no value is not admitted).
The fields are separated by
#. And if a field is a list of values it also has its values separated by
|Field without data||…##…||We have the separator
|Field directly with data and no lists||…#12#…||It is just the value 12.|
|Field with a list of elements||…#AS;XF;TR#…||Its value is a list and its elements are separated with
Data Line fields
|Position||Mandatory Field||Mandatory Data||Type||Description/Value|
|0||Yes||Yes||enumeration||Defines the rule type we want to operate with. It may be one of the following values:
|1||Yes||Yes||enumeration||Defines the type of operation that will be done with the rule.
|2||Yes||Yes/-||complex||Value to set to the rule.
|3||Yes||Yes||enumeration||Defines if the rule is applied in general (affecting all agencies) or only for a list of concrete agencies.
|4||Yes/-||Yes||list of strings||List of agencies for which the rule is applied, separated with “;”.
Apendix: Rules table
|DEF_MAR||String value. It is the market.|
|RATE||Integer value that has to be one of the folllowing:
|FIL_NRF||Integer value that has to be one of the folllowing:
|ALW_CUR||List of string, separated with “;”. It is a list of currencies (at least one).|
|FRC_CUR||Boolean value (true/false).|
|FIL_BIND||Integer value that has to be one of the folllowing:
|CUR_EXC||Complex value: See Apendix CUR_EXC|
|ADD_MRK_PRC||Values when set for agencies:
|MAX_TQ||Values when set for agencies:
|MAX_TB||Values when set for agencies:
|MIN_COM||Complex value: it is composed of a Type and a Value separated with ‘;’. Type values when set for agencies:
The value to set (field position 2) for the CUR_EXC rule is a complex one. Tt is composed of 3 items:
- A type, to allow or not the currency exchange.
- A list of currencies.
- A list of countries with a sublist of currencies.
This field includes information about these items (subfields) using “|” as separator.
Each subfields has the following format:
|Subfield Position||Mandatory subfield||Mandatory Data||Type||Description/Value|
|0||Yes||Yes||int||Indicates if currency exchange is allowed or not, with the following values.
|1||No||No||list||List of admitted currencies. Example: 1|
|2||No||No||list||List of countries and their admitted currencies. Example: 2|
Examples of complete lines:
- Exchange is allowed CUR_EXC#U#0#LIST#Agency1;Agency2
- Exchange is not allowed and only have a general list of currencies CUR_EXC#U#1|*;GBP;USD#LIST#Agency1;Agency2
- Exchange is not allowed and we have currencies by country CUR_EXC#U#1|*;GBP;USD|ES;EUR#LIST#Agency1;Agency2
- Exchange is allowed and only have a general list of currencies CUR_EXC#U#2|*;GBP;USD#LIST#Agency1;Agency2
- Exchange is allowed and we have currencies by country CUR_EXC#U#2|*;GBP;USD|ES;EUR#LIST#Agency1;Agency2