How to add a provider
It is an incremental load, so bear in mind these considerations:
- If a provider exists then it is updated.
- If a provider does not exist then it is created.
- Existing providers that are not referenced are not removed.
- If an existing provider has to be removed from system then you have to contact with TravelgateX.
- If there is any problem with a provider’s information then it is omitted (and logged) but the load continues.
Each line represents a unique provider and contains all the information (fields) about it.
The first line is not a header line: it contains data directly.
Inside a line fields are separated using the character
#. This character can’t be used inside data because fields would be gathered in a wrong way.
The data of the fields is not encapsulated by
"or any other character: the information must be included directly.
Any blank line will be skipped.
The file and its data have to be encoded using UTF-8. Otherwise there can be stored strange characters.
If a field is mandatory then it has to be present in each line, even if it has no data: its used position cannot be omitted. If mandatory then we have to see if its data is mandatory or not.
If a field is not mandatory but we want to set it then all previous fields must be present: if any previous field is not mandatory and we don’t want to set a value we will have to include it with no value. We need it this way as it is used the field position to map it to the target data.
If a field’s data is not mandatory and we don’t want to set it then we just keep it empty: i.e. …##…
If a field’s data is mandatory then we have to set something (no value is not admitted).
|Position||Mandatory Field||Mandatory Data||Type||Description|
|2||Yes||Yes||boolean||Indicate if the provider is Direct or Third.