Of the different distribution rules, some of them can be applied exclusively at the organization level, some can only be applied to agencies, and several can be applied to both organizations and agencies.
The rules are grouped according to which areas they affect:
- Pricing: modify the final price of the rates.
- Filters: remove rates that do not fulfill the specified conditions.
- Modifiers: change rate values.
- Currencies: related to currencies.
- Others: those that do not belong to any previous group.