Insights Datasets content
Knowledge is power and that’s what the product Insights offers, based on more than 3 billion search requests and more than 25,000 bookings per day:
- What is the performance of your infrastructure?
- What hotelier product is being requested and booking around the world?
- How are you doing with respect to your competitors?
In order to answer the three previous questions, the product has been designed in three parts:
This first dataset answers the question of: What is the performance of your infrastructure? With it you will be able to know in detail the performance of your requests for searches, quotes, bookings and cancellations. You will know the status of your requests, what types of errors are you receiving, what times per request you’re handling. Find out more about performance here.
This second dataset answers the question of: What hotelier product is being requested and booking around the world? With it you will be able to know in detail the information of the requests of searches and the characteristics of the bookings throught TravelgateX, the global marketplace. Hotels, destinations, markets, prices are only a part of the information that you will have with the product Insights. Find out more about insights here.
Finally, with benchmark datasets we offer you the competitive advantage of knowing how you are doing with respect to the competition. The benchmark is available for:
- Performance. The comparisons are based on the ratio of searches, quotes, bookings and cancellation ok requests, plus you will be able to compare your time responses with respect to other competitors. Find out more about benchmark here.
- Insights. The comparisons are based on the number of available hotels, total bookings and net revenue, plus you will be able to see your position with respect to other competitors filtering at the level of country, city and clients/suppliers. Find out more about benchmark here.
- Hotel Rates. The comparisons are based on the price per hotel returned by your organization against the rates returned by your competitors for a specific check-in week and market, and for both searches and bookings requests.